Get Listed Here
Your online presence is your frontline marketing tool! So why not let us take the strain out of managing your online marketing activity.
- Can people searching for you online, find you?
- Is your current website down because you haven't renewed your domain name and hosting?
- Is developing and maintaining your website on the back burner and as a result out of date?
- Or, do you simply not have enough time to finish the process of creating your own website and keeping it updated?
Having your own online presence can be a daunting task for many. It's not just about having a website and hoping that the search engines will find you. With 803million+ galleries and artists currently indexed on the Google database, what is going to make you stand out and get indexed higher than your competitors?
Using a combination of social media and good old search engine optimization, The Local Art Scene can improve your internet presence significantly.
Local Art Listing
- To help boost your online profile and search rankings, we provide a website page on the Local Art Scene consisting of:
- A gallery of up to 6 x images of your work
- Your business/name
- A full description about you : artists statement, past exhibitions, history, etc
- Address and telephone number
- Website link
- YouTube video playback (if you have one)
- Email contact form
- Local map if required
- Social media links
- Directory listing in your home county search
- Directory listing in your home town search
- Social Media profiles which link from your webpage and visa versa from your social media
We can help you get onto page one of Google as the examples below illustrate:
- Saltmarsh Gallery Lymington - #2
- Coastal Gallery Lymington - #3
- Frame It Lymington - #1
- Jabulani Gallery - #1
- Trina Hart Artist - #1
- Marion Royle Artist - #1
Local listing for artists, galleries and events.
Art Group Listing
Club website listing annual events, meetings and list of members.
Classified listing for art framers, art suppliers, insurance, etc
If you would like to sell your work online, we have launched a dedicated online gallery for selling direct to art buyers. Your online gallery will be linked direct from your local art scene profile, so that you get the best of both worlds.
Click here to visit new site
Thanks to the local art scene, I'm getting many more enquiries about my work and lots more sales. Thank you
Sally Hamilton - Hampshire
|Many thanks to Trevor Hart for organising yet another successful Art in the Yard as a vibrant contribution to Lymington Arts Festival. You and Trina champion the local art scene day in day out, tirelessly ensuring diverse opportunities for local artists to exhibit and sell their work. We would struggle without you and are very grateful for your efforts on our behalf.
Marion Royle - Hampshire
|Combining on-line and local has to be a perfect balance. In fact a gem of a site and from an artists' perspective a very approachable set up.
Peter - Sidmouth
|I discovered The Local Art Scene during a google search for ways to promote myself. The joining fee is very reasonable considering the prompt and professional service provided. My page looks fabulous and I'm looking forward to working with The Local Art Scene.
Lorraine - Portsmouth
|I discovered The Local Art Scene through an advert on social media and am very impressed by the work that it does for the world of Art. I have recently joined The Local Art Scene as a member. The local contact has been fantastic, responded to my application swiftly, has been immensely helpful to me with perfect communication at all times. The Local Art Scene comes highly recommended.
Flying Ducks Gallery - Staffordshire
|After applying for The local Art Scene, I was delighted by the quick set up and correspondence involved in setting up my profile. Its great to have a human touch to this online space.
Carla - Bristol
|I am really impressed by the speed at which my webpage on the local art scene appeared top of Google. Amazing price and amazing service.
Sally Hamilton - Hampshire
Please use the email form below to contact this member direct.